How To Install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV
If you already have the downloader app installed go to step 13.
Using FileLinked will enable you to install multiple apps at once. Saving you time typing in multiple links
Because FileLinked has been removed from the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device. To do so requires the installation of the application Downloader which will enable us to install FileLinked with ease.
Follow the step by step instructions below to learn how to install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV.
How to Install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which appears toward bottom in a list
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. now to get filelinked on your device!
In the address bar, type the following URL: http://premvod.site/apks/linked.apk
and click Go
14. Click Install
15. Click Done
16. This will return you to Downloader. Click delete to remove the file
17. Click Delete again
18. Return to Fire TV home screen and under Your Apps & Games scroll to the right and click See All
19. Scroll to the bottom to hover over FileLinked and click Options (3 horizontal lines)
20. Click Move to front
Installation is now complete!
You can find FileLinked on your device’s home screen for easy access.
FileLinked Details & Description
Once FileLinked has been installed and opened, you will see the simple main screen it provides. By entering in a specific code number, your preferred app or apps will be downloaded in just one easy installation.
Premium vod app code:
To download files or apps, simply enter in the Code.
Then install the app from the list by moving down to it and clicking on the arrow to download the app off choice.(we highly recomend intalling the external players vlc and mx player) they can be selected n the app settings after install
Then install the app from the list by moving down to it and clicking on the arrow to download the app of choice.
Once installed and the app prompts you its finished, exit the app and find your app from firestick main menu in “your apps”
If using the smarters pro
app you will need this url to enter into the app, once downloaded and installed
at the login screen select login with xtream codes api then enter username and password and url below
according to either vod or tv.